June 21, 2007
Construction on Carson City streets for the week beginning June 25.
• Due to the construction of the new Sheriff’s Administration Building, Harbin Avenue is closed to traffic between Musser and Second streets. This closure will remain in effect for the duration of the construction, which is estimated to be completed in September.
• Work is under way on the Saliman Road reconstruction from East Fifth Street to Long Street. Traffic will be maintained with one lane in each direction. Some temporary closures of the intersecting side streets will be required. Watch for the detour signs.
• Koontz Lane will be closed between Carson Street and Curry Street for reconstruction during the month of June. Only local traffic will be permitted.
• Work on utility poles will take place on Foothill Road, Winnie Lane, Mountain Street, Washington Street and Division Street.
• The annual Slurry Seal Project will begin Monday in the Northridge area. Watch for notices regarding limited street closures.