June 22, 2013
The following information applies to the period of June 24-30:
There will be road work on Long Street between Humboldt Lane and Rand Avenue. No delays are expected.
On Monday, there will be utility work on Hot Springs Road between Northgate Lane and Nye Lane. No delays are expected.
On Friday, Third Street will be closed from Carson Street to Curry Street from 1:30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m. due to a special event.
Due to continued construction of the Carson City Freeway project, Snyder Avenue is closed between E. Roland Street and Center Drive. Center Drive and Silver Sage Drive are also closed south of Appion Way. Bennett Avenue is closed between Ponderosa Drive and Bigelow Drive. Bigelow Drive has been permanently closed between Roland Street and Bennett Avenue. Detours are signed.
Trending In: Local
- Childcare permit denied by Carson City Planning Commission
- Carson High student seeks donations for medical costs
- WNC graduates over 500 students, breaking Jump Start program record (photo gallery)
- Bear attacks Colorado doughnut delivery car; officer confirms smell of doughnuts
- Carson City health inspections for May 19