July 10, 2012
The following information applies through July 15:
There will be nightly lane closures on US 395 from the junction of US 50W (Spooner) to 1st Street in Minden, between 8 p.m. and 6 a.m. Sunday through Thursday. There will be flagger-controlled traffic.
There will be lane closures in the southbound direction of US 395 from Eastlake Boulevard in Washoe County to the Carson Street Interchange between 8 a.m. and 3 p.m.
There will be work at the following locations as a result of the Freeway Landscaping Project. No closures are expected unless otherwise noted, but traffic control may be in effect at the following locations:
• North Carson Street in the vicinity of the freeway overpass.
• Imus Road north of Arrowhead Drive.
Recommended Stories For You
• Arrowhead Drive between North Carson Street and Garnet Way.
• Northgate Lane between Jumbo Court and Dyer Court.
•Emerson Drive between Mark Way and College Parkway.
•College Parkway in the vicinity of the freeway.
• Lompa Lane and Russell Way, near Northridge Drive.
• US Highway 50 in the vicinity of the Freeway. Kathleen Drive will have daytime lane restrictions on weekdays due to utility work.
The following roads will be closed for special events:
• West Third Street from Carson Street to Curry Street from 3 to 11 p.m. Friday.
• Curry Street from William Street to Fleishmann Street and West John Street from Carson Street to Curry Street from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. Wednesday.