July 15, 2012
The following information applies through July 22.
There will be nightly lane closures on 395 from the junction of 50W to 1st Street in Minden, today through Thursday, between 6 p.m. and 6 a.m. There will be flagger controlled traffic.
Drive with caution.
There will be work at the following locations as a result of the Freeway Landscaping Project.
Traffic control may be in effect at:
• North Carson Street, in the vicinity of the freeway overpass.
• Imus Road north of Arrowhead Drive.
• Arrowhead Drive between N. Carson Street and Garnet Way.
• College Parkway in the vicinity of the Freeway.
• Lompa Lane and Russell Way, near Northridge Drive.
• Highway 50 in the vicinity of the Freeway.
Construction will occur on Highway 50 between Chaves Road and Apache Drive in Lyon County because of a widening and drainage project. Minor delays are expected.
Sidewalks will be closed adjacent to the following schools due to school construction.
• Fremont Elementary School
• Seeliger Elementary School
• Empire Elementary School
• Eagle Valley Middle School
The following closures will occur on Saturday due to special events.
• Ann Street will be closed between Carson Street and Plaza Street from 5:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• Telegraph Street will be closed between Carson Street and Plaza Street from 2 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.