September 2, 2012
The following information applies to the period of Sept. 3-9:
There will be traffic control on North Roop Street from Northridge Drive to Winnie Lane because of the construction of bicycle and pedestrian improvements. Minor delays are possible.
There will be patching on Carson Street near the intersection with Adaline Street. Minor delays are possible.
Crack filling will occur on Goni Road between College Parkway and Arrowhead Drive. Traffic control will be in effect, and minor delays are possible.
There will be nightly lane closures on U.S. 395 from the junction of U.S. 50W (Spooner) to First Street in Minden on Tuesday through Thursday, between 6 p.m. and 6 a.m. There will be flagger-controlled traffic.
There will be shoulder work during the daytime hours, but no lane closures will be in effect.
There will be work at the following locations as a result of the freeway landscaping project. Traffic control may be in effect:
• North Carson Street, in the vicinity of the freeway overpass and on the northbound on ramp to the freeway.
• U.S. Highway 50 in the vicinity of the freeway.
• College Parkway in the vicinity of the freeway.
For more information, call Patrick Pittenger at 775-887-2355, ext. 7396.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- ‘All I could do was gasp for air’ – Tahoe woman tells of near drowning in Truckee
- Big Bad Voodoo Daddy kicks off concert series
- It’s going to be another Big, Bad weekend in Carson City
- Robert Freeman wins 50-miler at Carson City Off-Road; Lance Armstrong 4th
- Three arrested on child endangerment, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office