September 16, 2012
The following information applies to the period of Sept. 17-23:
There will be lane closures on Carson Street between 8th Street and Musser Street due to maintenance from 6 p.m. to 6 a.m. beginning today, and continuing through Thursday.
There will be traffic control on N. Roop Street from Hot Springs Road to Winnie Lane due to the construction of bicycle and pedestrian improvements. Minor delays are possible.
There will be nightly lane closures on U.S. 395 from the junction of U.S. 50W (Spooner) to 1st Street in Minden, between 7 p.m. and 6 a.m. Tuesday through Thursday. There will be flagger-controlled traffic.
There will be work at the following locations as a result of the Freeway Landscaping Project. Traffic control may be in effect.
• North Carson Street, in the vicinity of the freeway overpass. Possible lane closures on the southbound off ramp to North Carson Street.
• U.S. Highway 50 in the vicinity of the freeway. Possible lane closures at the Highway 50 Interchange.
• College Parkway in the vicinity of the freeway. Possible lane closures at the College Parkway Interchange.
• Northgate Lane in the vicinity of the freeway.
• Emerson Drive in the vicinity of the freeway.
• Northridge Drive and Carmine Lane in the vicinity of the freeway.
Carson High School will have its Homecoming Parade on Thursday from 6-8 p.m. The outside northbound lane of Saliman Road will be closed, and traffic control will be in place.
Research Way between College Parkway and Goni Road will be one-way southbound from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. on from Thursday through Sept. 23.
Airport Road between Douglas Drive and Minonee Lane will be closed beginning Tuesday because of road work. The closure is expected to continue into the following week. Detours will be marked.