November 4, 2012
The following information applies to the period of Nov. 5-11:
There will be shoulder work along Roop Street between Winnie Lane and Northridge Drive and on Northridge Drive near the intersection with Roop Street. No delays are expected.
Curry Street will be closed between 6th Street and 7th Street due to construction activity. Detours will be signed.
There will be shoulder work on California Street near Overland Street due to utility relocation related to the next phase of the Carson City Freeway. No delays are expected.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- 4 honored with American Indian Achievement Awards in Carson City
- SlotWorld in Carson City set to reopen this week
- Today: Yogurt Beach hosting fundraiser for Carson City, Dayton families of teens in rollover
- The Four Horsemen: Former Carson City veterans maintain bond
- Teri Vance: Fundraisers to help families of rollover victims