November 4, 2012
The following information applies to the period of Nov. 5-11:
There will be shoulder work along Roop Street between Winnie Lane and Northridge Drive and on Northridge Drive near the intersection with Roop Street. No delays are expected.
Curry Street will be closed between 6th Street and 7th Street due to construction activity. Detours will be signed.
There will be shoulder work on California Street near Overland Street due to utility relocation related to the next phase of the Carson City Freeway. No delays are expected.
Trending In: Local
- Domestic wells could be regulated during bad drought
- American Indian Movement stops in Carson City during expedition
- Snowboarder dead at Northstar
- Man’s enchantment of exotic wolf breeds often leaves animals at Tahoe overwhelmed, looking to re-home
- Flooding in Northern Nevada in spring called a certainty
- Woman arrested on suspicion of possession of a dangerous drug says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Champions! Fallon Lady Wave girls basketball team claims first state championship
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn
- Ormsby House sale update, dog ordinance coming before Carson City Board of Supervisors Thursday
- Three candidates apply for open Carson City School Board seat