November 11, 2012
The following information applies to the period of Nov. 12-18:• On Thursday there will be utility work on Fifth Street east of Roop Street with flagger controlled traffic.• Curry Street will be closed between 6th and 7th Street due to construction activity. Detours will be signed.• There will be shoulder work on California Street near Ross Gold Park and along Appion Way near Silver Sage Drive due to utility relocation related to the next phase of the Carson City Freeway. No delays are expected.
Trending In: Local
- Carson City District Attorney resurrects 20 year old murder case, calling for a new trial
- Carson City Supervisors approve Vintage project
- Homicide determined ship’s fate
- Salinas begins in role as Carson City Arts and Culture Coordinator
- AD Doug Knuth, hope and promise all going right for Nevada Wolf Pack fans says Joe Santoro (column)