November 11, 2012
The following information applies to the period of Nov. 12-18:• On Thursday there will be utility work on Fifth Street east of Roop Street with flagger controlled traffic.• Curry Street will be closed between 6th and 7th Street due to construction activity. Detours will be signed.• There will be shoulder work on California Street near Ross Gold Park and along Appion Way near Silver Sage Drive due to utility relocation related to the next phase of the Carson City Freeway. No delays are expected.
Trending In: Local
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Carson City Kinkead building finally on list for demolition
- Marijuana legalization hasn’t changed Carson City K-9’s operation
- Emergency mental health center fills need in Carson City
- Lake Tahoe has added 138.65 billion gallons of water since Oct. 1, 2016