November 18, 2012
The following information applies to the period of Nov. 19-25:
• On Monday through Wednesday, Curry Street will be closed between 6th Street and 7th Street due to construction activity. Detours will be signed.
• On Monday through Wednesday there will be shoulder work on California Street and Appion Way near Ross Gold Park due to utility relocation related to the next phase of the Carson City Freeway. No delays are expected.
Trending In: Local
- Lake Tahoe water managers may have to ‘spill’ water
- Flooding in Northern Nevada in spring called a certainty
- Man’s enchantment of exotic wolf breeds often leaves animals at Tahoe overwhelmed, looking to re-home
- Update: Water receding in Dayton retention pond
- Douglas County Sheriff’s Office seeks information into battery thefts