November 18, 2012
The following information applies to the period of Nov. 19-25:
• On Monday through Wednesday, Curry Street will be closed between 6th Street and 7th Street due to construction activity. Detours will be signed.
• On Monday through Wednesday there will be shoulder work on California Street and Appion Way near Ross Gold Park due to utility relocation related to the next phase of the Carson City Freeway. No delays are expected.
Trending In: Local
- Update: Water receding in Dayton retention pond
- Carson City Curry Street area business deal with flooding
- Dayton residents continue to prepare for flooding after scare
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Protesters greet Heller, Amodei at Carson City’s Gold Dust West ahead of ‘Soups On’