November 18, 2012
The following information applies to the period of Nov. 19-25:
• On Monday through Wednesday, Curry Street will be closed between 6th Street and 7th Street due to construction activity. Detours will be signed.
• On Monday through Wednesday there will be shoulder work on California Street and Appion Way near Ross Gold Park due to utility relocation related to the next phase of the Carson City Freeway. No delays are expected.
Trending In: Local
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Carson City Kinkead building finally on list for demolition
- Marijuana legalization hasn’t changed Carson City K-9’s operation
- Emergency mental health center fills need in Carson City
- Lake Tahoe has added 138.65 billion gallons of water since Oct. 1, 2016