November 25, 2012
The following information applies to the period of Nov. 26-Dec. 2:
• Curry Street will be closed between 6th Street and 7th Street on weekdays due to construction activity. Detours will be signed.
• There will be utility work on south side of East Fifth Street immediately east of South Roop Street on Wednesday. The left turn lane from East Fifth Street westbound to South Roop Street southbound will be closed. A detour will be signed.
• A sidewalk project will begin on Monday on Silver Sage Drive in the vicinity of Stafford Way. The work will be on the side of the road, but please use caution.
Trending In: Local
- Domestic wells could be regulated during bad drought
- American Indian Movement stops in Carson City during expedition
- Snowboarder dead at Northstar
- Man’s enchantment of exotic wolf breeds often leaves animals at Tahoe overwhelmed, looking to re-home
- Flooding in Northern Nevada in spring called a certainty
- Woman arrested on suspicion of possession of a dangerous drug says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Champions! Fallon Lady Wave girls basketball team claims first state championship
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn
- Ormsby House sale update, dog ordinance coming before Carson City Board of Supervisors Thursday
- Three candidates apply for open Carson City School Board seat