December 23, 2012
The following information applies to the period of Dec. 24-30:
A sidewalk project will continue on Silver Sage Drive in the between Sonoma Street and Stafford Way. The work will primarily be on the side of the road, but minor delays are possible.
On Monday, Dec. 24, sidewalk maintenance will continue at the intersection of Carson Street and College Parkway. Traffic control will be in effect and minor delays are possible.
Trending In: Local
- Flooding in Northern Nevada in spring called a certainty
- Man’s enchantment of exotic wolf breeds often leaves animals at Tahoe overwhelmed, looking to re-home
- Snowboarder dead at Northstar
- Douglas County Sheriff’s Office seeks information into battery thefts
- Lake Tahoe water managers may have to ‘spill’ water