December 23, 2012
The following information applies to the period of Dec. 24-30:
A sidewalk project will continue on Silver Sage Drive in the between Sonoma Street and Stafford Way. The work will primarily be on the side of the road, but minor delays are possible.
On Monday, Dec. 24, sidewalk maintenance will continue at the intersection of Carson Street and College Parkway. Traffic control will be in effect and minor delays are possible.
Trending In: Local
- Update: Water receding in Dayton retention pond
- Carson City Curry Street area business deal with flooding
- Dayton residents continue to prepare for flooding after scare
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Protesters greet Heller, Amodei at Carson City’s Gold Dust West ahead of ‘Soups On’