January 13, 2013
The following information applies to the period of Jan. 14-20:There will be work on Snyder Avenue between Bigelow Drive and Center Drive due to utility relocation related to the next phase of the Carson City Freeway. Most of the work will be on the shoulder, but there may be minor delays at times. On Wednesday, Jan. 16, from 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., the following roads will be closed due to a special event:• Fifth Street between Carson Street and Stewart Street.• Plaza Street between Fifth Street and Sixth Street.On Thursday, Jan. 17, there will be utility maintenance at the following locations. Temporary traffic control will be in place with minimal delays possible.• Second Street between Carson Street and Curry Street.• Third Street between Carson Street and Curry Street.• Curry Street between Second Street and Third Street.
Trending In: Local
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Carson City Kinkead building finally on list for demolition
- Marijuana legalization hasn’t changed Carson City K-9’s operation
- Emergency mental health center fills need in Carson City
- Lake Tahoe has added 138.65 billion gallons of water since Oct. 1, 2016