January 27, 2013
The following information applies to the period of Jan. 28 to Feb. 3:There will be utility work on Hansen Drive between Pat Lane and Armory Lane. There will be full traffic control with flaggers, but minimal delays are expected. • The following work will take place weather permitting:• Utility work on Mountain Street between King Street and Musser Street. There will be full traffic control with flaggers, but minimal delays are expected.• Road work on Silver Sage Drive between Sonoma Street and Stafford Way.• Sidewalk work on William Street between Roop Street and Anderson Street. During this work, the road will remain open to traffic, but one westbound lane next to the sidewalk will be closed.
Trending In: Local
- Carson City Curry Street area business deal with flooding
- Dayton residents continue to prepare for flooding after scare
- Protesters greet Heller, Amodei at Carson City’s Gold Dust West ahead of ‘Soups On’
- Update: Water receding in Dayton retention pond
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person