Road Report for Jan. 27 through Feb. 2
January 26, 2014
The following applies to Monday through Feb. 2.
Utility work will continue in the shoulder of the east side of Silver Sage Drive between Raven Circle and Nona Drive. There will be a lane shift during sidewalk construction, but traffic control will be in place and minimal delays are expected.
The following roads will be closed from 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Tuesday through Thursday due to utility work. Only local-resident access will be allowed:
Mayflower Way between Nye and Sherman lanes.
Kit Sierra Way between Nye and Sherman lanes.
There will be off-street shoulder work at the following locations. No delays are expected.
The south side of Northridge Drive between Eastridge Drive and Russell Way.
The south shoulder of King Street in front of Bordewich Bray Elementary School, between Thompson and Mountain streets.
Along Hobart, Numaga Pass and County Line roads.
Trending In: Local
- Carson High student seeks donations for medical costs
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn
- Two top AG’s staffers win reprieve on license status pending July bar exams
- WNC graduates over 500 students, breaking Jump Start program record (photo gallery)
- Arrest made in Carson City Cal-Ranch Store burglary