Road report for March 3-8
March 2, 2014
The following applies to Monday through March 9:
On Tuesday, there will be flagger-controlled traffic on Sherman Lane between Airport Road and College Parkway.
The following roads will be closed from Monday through Thursday between 7 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. due to utility work. Only local-resident access will be allowed:
• Mayflower Way between Nye and Sherman lanes.
• Kit Sierra Way between Nye and Sherman lanes.
There will be shoulder work at the following locations. No delays are expected.
Recommended Stories For You
• South side of King Street between Mountain and Thompson streets.
• Near the intersection of Imperial and Gardengate ways.
• South side of U.S. Highway 50 between the Carson City Freeway interchange and Airport Road.