Road Report for March 31-April 6
March 30, 2014
The following information applies to the period of March 31 – April 6:
The Nevada Department of Transportation will be performing road maintenance on Highway 50 between Lompa Lane and Deer Run Road. There will be lane closures between 8 a.m. and 2 p.m. on weekdays, but the road will remain open to traffic in both directions.
There will be utility-related shoulder work at the southeast corner of Colorado Street and Meadowbrook Lane on weekdays between 7 a.m. and 4 p.m.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Carson City area locals wanted for indie film, casting call this weekend
- Update: One suspect arrested in Carson City homicide case
- Affordable housing development to break ground in Dayton
- Two suspects arrested in Northern Nevada in relation to Oregon homicide
- Incentives bring 3 companies to Northern Nevada