Road report for Sept. 23-29
September 22, 2013
The following applies to Monday through Sept. 29:
Due to utility work, the following restrictions will be in place from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday.
• One lane will be closed on Carson Street northbound between Washington Street and Hot Springs Road.
• There will be reduced lane widths on Hot Springs Road.
Crosswalks will be painted in the vicinity of schools from 6 p.m. to 6 a.m. weekdays.
Due to a special event, the following streets will be closed from 8 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. Saturday.
Recommended Stories For You
• North Curry Street from Proctor Street to Spear Street.
• West Telegraph Street from Carson Street to Nevada Street.
• West Proctor Street from Carson Street to Nevada Street.
There will be traffic control at the following locations due to utility work:
• Gordon Street between North Edmonds Drive and Fairview Drive.
• Near the intersections of Sherman Lane and Kit Sierra Way, Mayflower Way and Bel Aire Way, and Sherman Lane and Mayflower.