RSVP seeks donations for Fourth of July fireworks
May 8, 2013
The Retired Seniors Volunteer Program seeks donations to pay for the display at the Fourth of July fair at Mills Park in Carson City.
RSVP depends solely on contributions, and if it doesn't raise the money needed to cover the cost, it has to pay for the show out of the money raised at the fair in Mills Park.
The money raised at the fair benefits Carson City programs such as transportation, respite care, home companions, pro bono legal assistance, lifeline personal medical systems and more. All RSVP programs are free to seniors in Carson City except a small charge by Lifeline to monitor calls for help.
For more information about RSVP programs or inquire about how they can help you or your family, call Tannis Causey at 775-687-4680, ext. 7.
Checks should be made out to RSVP fireworks fund and either deposited at the Mutual of Omaha Bank, 1101 N. Carson St., Carson City, NV 89701, or mailed to RSVP, P.O. Box 1708 Carson City, NV 89702. Contributions are tax-deductible.
Trending In: Local
- Childcare permit denied by Carson City Planning Commission
- Carson High student seeks donations for medical costs
- WNC graduates over 500 students, breaking Jump Start program record (photo gallery)
- Carson City health inspections for May 19
- Bear attacks Colorado doughnut delivery car; officer confirms smell of doughnuts