Sage Grouse symposium set in Minden
September 18, 2012
Nevada’s section of the society for Range Management has scheduled a symposium on efforts to protect the sage grouse for Oct. 30-31 in Minden.
The forum at the Carson Valley Inn will showcase conservation efforts to protect the bird and prevent it from being listed as an endangered species.
Biologists from both California and Nevada will present finding and there will be representatives from a variety of stakeholders including agriculture, conservation organizations, federal and state agencies.
The two day symposium starts at 8 a.m. with registration set at $35.
Further information is available from Cub Wolfe at 775-465-9099 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Trending In: Local
- Carson High student seeks donations for medical costs
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn
- Two top AG’s staffers win reprieve on license status pending July bar exams
- WNC graduates over 500 students, breaking Jump Start program record (photo gallery)
- Arrest made in Carson City Cal-Ranch Store burglary