December 30, 2012
Note: Lunch menus for the week of Dec. 31 subject to change without notice.
Choice of beverage included.
Dayton Senior Center, 320 Old Dayton Valley Road:
MONDAY: Meatball sandwich with mozzarella, French roll, green beans with stewed tomatoes, potato wedges, cottage cheese and pineapple.
TUESDAY: Closed for New Year’s Day.
WEDNESDAY: Herb and garlic chicken, scalloped potatoes, stewed tomatoes and strawberry shortcake.
THURSDAY: Pasta bake, garlic bread, spinach salad, pears and Jell-O.
FRIDAY: Spanish omelet, English muffin, margarine, jam and oranges.
Douglas County Senior Center, 2300 Meadow Lane:
Carson City Senior Citizens Center, 911 Beverly Dr.:
Silver Springs Senior Center, 1050 Pyramid Ave.:
Storey County Senior Citizens Center, corner of E and Mill streets in Virginia City:
Yerington Senior Center, 117 Tilson Way:
Trending In: Local
- Flooding in Northern Nevada in spring called a certainty
- Man’s enchantment of exotic wolf breeds often leaves animals at Tahoe overwhelmed, looking to re-home
- Snowboarder dead at Northstar
- Domestic wells could be regulated during bad drought
- American Indian Movement stops in Carson City during expedition
- Woman arrested on suspicion of possession of a dangerous drug says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Champions! Fallon Lady Wave girls basketball team claims first state championship
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn
- Ormsby House sale update, dog ordinance coming before Carson City Board of Supervisors Thursday
- CCSO advises on flooding mitigation efforts