February 3, 2013
Note: Lunch menus for the week of Feb. 3 subject to change without notice.
Choice of beverage included.
Carson City Senior Citizens Center, 911 Beverly Dr.:
MONDAY: Salisbury steak or liver and onions, mashed potatoes and gravy, tomato vinaigrette salad, peaches and bread with margarine.
TUESDAY: Chili dog with cheese and onions, macaroni salad, corn, fruit cocktail and cookies.
WEDNESDAY: Baked ham with apricot glaze, scalloped potatoes, dinner salad and ambrosia.
THURSDAY: Spaghetti with meat sauce, Italian vegetables, bread with margarine, tapioca pudding and raisins.
FRIDAY: Salmon with pineapple salsa, wild rice, broccoli with cheese sauce, slice apples and ice cream.
Dayton Senior Center, 320 Old Dayton Valley Road:
MONDAY: Cold turkey sandwich and corn potato chowder, whole wheat bread, carrot and raisin salad and strawberries.
TUESDAY: Baked meat loaf, mashed potatoes, steamed spinach, lettuce and tomato salad, French dressing, whole wheat bread, peach butter and fruit cups.
WEDNESDAY: Oven fried chicken, cauliflower with cheese sauce, biscuits with margarine, apple juice and peach melba.
THURSDAY: Pork tenderloin, gravy, glazed carrots, stuffing, whole wheat bread with margarine and apple sauce.
FRIDAY: Baked omelet with ham and cheese, blueberry muffins, margarine, grapes, V8 Juice and orange juice.
Douglas County Senior Center, 2300 Meadow Lane:
MONDAY: Chicken Cordon Bleu, cherry brie tossed salad, rice pilaf, Key Largo vegetables and coconut cream pie.
TUESDAY: Stir fried beef with mushrooms, sugar snap peas and water chestnuts, fruit salad, white rice, fortune cookies and citrus trifle.
WEDNESDAY: Baked Cajun cod, cream style corn, parsley butter potatoes, fresh spinach, apple spice cake and grain bread.
THURSDAY: Grilled bratwurst, hot German potato salad, German slaw, spiced applesauce and fresh orange sections.
FRIDAY: Taco salad with ground beef, lettuce, tomato and cheese, Mexican style beans, salsa, sour cream and Spanish rice.
Yerington Senior Center, 117 Tilson Way:
MONDAY: Sloppy Joes, Tater Tots and baby carrots.
TUESDAY: Fried chicken, mashed potatoes, gravy and coleslaw.
WEDNESDAY: Beef stroganoff, egg noodles, vegetables, orange spinach salad and whole wheat bread.
THURSDAY: Cook’s choice.
FRIDAY: Liver and onions, mashed potatoes, gravy, vegetables and salad.
Trending In: Local
- Domestic wells could be regulated during bad drought
- American Indian Movement stops in Carson City during expedition
- Snowboarder dead at Northstar
- Man’s enchantment of exotic wolf breeds often leaves animals at Tahoe overwhelmed, looking to re-home
- Flooding in Northern Nevada in spring called a certainty
- Woman arrested on suspicion of possession of a dangerous drug says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Champions! Fallon Lady Wave girls basketball team claims first state championship
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn
- Ormsby House sale update, dog ordinance coming before Carson City Board of Supervisors Thursday
- Three candidates apply for open Carson City School Board seat