November 8, 2012
Carson CityThe following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:TUESDAY• 9:36 a.m.: A 49-year-old South Lake Tahoe man was arrested at Clearview and Hillview drives on four Dayton failure-to-appear traffic warrants. Bail: $2,764.• 7:40 p.m.: A 38-year-old Carson City man was arrested on a Carson contempt-of-court warrant. Bail: $3,000.• 8:11 p.m.: A 36-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 400 block of East Lee Street on a charge of violation of a suspended sentence. Bail: $1,000.WEDNESDAY• 12:50 a.m.: Corey Owens, 23, of Carson City was arrested in the 1100 block of East William Street on a parole violation. No bail.Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.
Trending In: Local
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Carson City Kinkead building finally on list for demolition
- Marijuana legalization hasn’t changed Carson City K-9’s operation
- Emergency mental health center fills need in Carson City
- Lake Tahoe has added 138.65 billion gallons of water since Oct. 1, 2016