November 15, 2012
Carson CityThe following person was booked into the Carson City Jail. The suspect is innocent unless proved guilty in court:• Ronald Scott Leiken, 49, of Carson City, was arrested at 9:01 p.m. in the 3700 block of Meadow Wood Drive on a felony warrant alleging two counts of felony sexual assault of a child under 14 and one count of felony lewdness with a child under 14. Bail was set at $100,000.
Trending In: Local
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Carson City Kinkead building finally on list for demolition
- Marijuana legalization hasn’t changed Carson City K-9’s operation
- Emergency mental health center fills need in Carson City
- Lake Tahoe has added 138.65 billion gallons of water since Oct. 1, 2016