December 1, 2012
Carson CityThe following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent unless proved guilty in court:• 4:19 a.m.: Jesse Luna, 29, of Carson City was arrested at Sonoma Street and Van Epps Drive on a parole and probation violation. No bail. • 8:26 a.m.: A 24-year-old Carson City man was arrested at King and Iris streets on a Carson failure-to-appear traffic warrant. Bail: $192.• 7:56 p.m.: A 24-year-old Carson City woman was arrested on Lone Mountain Drive on charges of petit larceny, possession of a hypodermic needle and obstructing. Bail: $1,861• Jacob Centimano, 20, turned himself in on a Washoe failure-to-appear warrant. Bail: $20,000.Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.
Trending In: Local
- Lake Tahoe water managers may have to ‘spill’ water
- Flooding in Northern Nevada in spring called a certainty
- Man’s enchantment of exotic wolf breeds often leaves animals at Tahoe overwhelmed, looking to re-home
- Update: Water receding in Dayton retention pond
- Douglas County Sheriff’s Office seeks information into battery thefts