December 7, 2012
Carson CityThe following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent unless proved guilty in court:WEDNESDAY• 5:59 a.m.: A 56-year-old man was arrested in the 500 block of Carson Street on charges of ex-felon failure to register and obstructing a public officer. Bail: $644• 8:06 a.m.: Jeffrey Defalco, 40, of Carson City was arrested at Silver Sage Drive and Koontz Lane on a Los Angeles fugitive-from-justice warrant. No bail.Storey CountyThe following people were booked into the Storey County Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:TUESDAY• A 20-year-old Sparks man was arrested on a charge of possession of less than an ounce of marijuana and on a Reno misdemeanor warrant. Bail: $2,487.WEDNESDAY• Jonathan Taylor, 26, of Fernley was arrested on a charge of DUI. Bail: $1,137.Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.
Trending In: Local
- Flooding in Northern Nevada in spring called a certainty
- Man’s enchantment of exotic wolf breeds often leaves animals at Tahoe overwhelmed, looking to re-home
- Snowboarder dead at Northstar
- Douglas County Sheriff’s Office seeks information into battery thefts
- Lake Tahoe water managers may have to ‘spill’ water