December 8, 2012
Carson CityThe following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent unless proved guilty in court:THURSDAY• 4:04 a.m.: Dolly Howard, 26, of Carson City was arrested in the 2800 block of Carson Street on charges of DUI, no valid driver’s license, speeding and failure to maintain a lane. Bail: $1,528.• 12:17 p.m.: A 63-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 1100 block of Fifth Street on a contempt-of-court warrant. Bail: $1,221.• 11:35 p.m.: A 42-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at College Parkway and Emerson Drive on charges of destruction of property and violation of bail conditions. Bail: $3,732.Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.
Trending In: Local
- Lake Tahoe water managers may have to ‘spill’ water
- Flooding in Northern Nevada in spring called a certainty
- Man’s enchantment of exotic wolf breeds often leaves animals at Tahoe overwhelmed, looking to re-home
- Update: Water receding in Dayton retention pond
- Douglas County Sheriff’s Office seeks information into battery thefts