September 26, 2012
Carson CityThe following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent unless proved guilty in court:MONDAY• 2:21 a.m.: A 34-year-old Carson City man was arrested at Highway 50 and Rand Avenue on a charge of violations of pre-trial conditions. Bail: $3,000.• 7:01 p.m.: Milissa Victorino, 42, of Carson City was arrested at 3429 S. Carson St. on charges of domestic battery and battery. Bail: $4,264.• 9:15 p.m.: Francis Belongia, 71, of Carson City was arrested at 4141 Stampede Drive on two Carson City warrants for assault with a deadly weapon. Bail: $20,000.Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.
Trending In: Local
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Carson City Kinkead building finally on list for demolition
- Marijuana legalization hasn’t changed Carson City K-9’s operation
- Emergency mental health center fills need in Carson City
- Lake Tahoe has added 138.65 billion gallons of water since Oct. 1, 2016