April 1, 2003
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
— A 49-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 10:53 p.m. Saturday at Mica Drive and Indian Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving. Bail was set at $1,105.
— A 42-year-old Reno man was arrested at 7:10 p.m. Sunday in the 3400 block of Highway 50 East on suspicion of two counts of battery. Bail was set at $2,210.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Man with anchor tied around legs 1 of 2 bodies recovered from Fallen Leaf Lake
- 15 set to graduate from Carson City Regional Fire Academy
- Carson City receives an inch of rain overnight
- Helicopter delivers math, science lesson at Eagle Valley Middle School in Carson City
- Advocate says deregulating Nevada energy market will benefit even small customers