June 6, 2003
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
— Walter Marks, 68, a transient, was arrested at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday at Mills Park on suspicion of gross misdemeanor indecent exposure and misdemeanor disorderly conduct. He allegedly urinated in public. His bail was set at $2,815.
— A 21-year-old bellman from Sparks was arrested at 4:33 p.m. Wednesday at Technology Way and Arrowhead Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor speeding, no insurance and driving on a suspended license. His bail was set at $1,910.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- 4 honored with American Indian Achievement Awards in Carson City
- SlotWorld in Carson City set to reopen this week
- The Four Horsemen: Former Carson City veterans maintain bond
- Today: Yogurt Beach hosting fundraiser for Carson City, Dayton families of teens in rollover
- Senator Square: The Carson High vs. Douglas High rivalry: Rivalry with a purpose