October 13, 2012
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• 12:29 a.m.: Andy Serfoss, 44, of Carson City was arrested at 533 E. William St. on charges of assault on a peace officer, possession or consumption of alcohol in public and obstructing and resisting. Bail: $2,001
• 2:50 p.m.: An 18-year-old Carson City man turned himself in at the Carson City Sheriff’s Office on a Carson City failure-to-appear warrant. Bail: $3,000.
• Kristi Lyn Reed of Carson City was arrested at 1600 Airport Road on a charge of DUI second offense. Bail: $2,632.
The following people were booked into the Storey County Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 21-year-old Sparks man was arrested on a Sparks warrant. Bail: $740.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.
Trending In: Local
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Carson City Kinkead building finally on list for demolition
- Marijuana legalization hasn’t changed Carson City K-9’s operation
- Emergency mental health center fills need in Carson City
- Lake Tahoe has added 138.65 billion gallons of water since Oct. 1, 2016