February 12, 2013
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• 12:08 p.m.: Amy Miles, 26, of Carson City was arrested in the 3200 block of Dilday Drive on suspicion of possession of a dangerous drug without a prescription. Bail: $2,500.
• 3:20 p.m.: Louis Grinker, 26, of Carson City was arrested in the 2700 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of shoplifting, possession of a hypodermic device and on a parole and probation hold. No bail.
• 3:54 p.m.: A 28-year-old Dayton woman was arrested in the 3700 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of petty larceny. Bail: $352.
• 4:53 p.m.: A 33-year-old Atlanta man was arrested at the Carson City Jail after being transported from Clark County on a Carson failure-to-appear warrant. Bail: $1,571.
• 9:12 p.m.: James Harrison Jr., 24, of Carson City was arrested at U.S. Highway 50 and Russell Way on a Carson home-invasion warrant. Bail: $20,000.
• 5:47 a.m.: A Carson City man was arrested in the 1900 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of driving on expired plates and driving on a suspended or revoked license and on a Carson failure-to-appear traffic warrant and a Reno warrant. Bail: $1,876.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.
Trending In: Local
- Domestic wells could be regulated during bad drought
- American Indian Movement stops in Carson City during expedition
- Snowboarder dead at Northstar
- Man’s enchantment of exotic wolf breeds often leaves animals at Tahoe overwhelmed, looking to re-home
- Flooding in Northern Nevada in spring called a certainty
- Woman arrested on suspicion of possession of a dangerous drug says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Champions! Fallon Lady Wave girls basketball team claims first state championship
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn
- Ormsby House sale update, dog ordinance coming before Carson City Board of Supervisors Thursday
- Three candidates apply for open Carson City School Board seat