April 24, 2013
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent unless proved guilty in court:
• 10 p.m.: Ketsana Khounphonh, 56, of Los Angeles, was arrested at the Carson City Jail on suspicion of violation of the conditions of parole. No bail.
• 10 a.m.: A 24-year-old Carson City woman turned herself in at the Carson City Jail on a Carson contempt-of-court warrant. Bail: $500.
• 1:45 p.m.: A 19-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 3800 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of petit larceny. Bail: $352.
• 6:55 p.m.: Heidi Clark, 52, of Carson City was arrested at College Parkway and Roop Street on suspicion of DUI, failure to maintain a travel lane, no valid driver’s license and driving on a revoked or suspended registration. Bail: $1,523.
• 10:15 p.m.: Michael Fletcher, 28, of Carson City was arrested at South Carson Street and Clearview Drive on a Carson fraudulent-use-of-a-credit-card warrant. Bail: $1,000.
• 9:56 p.m.: A 39-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 20 College Parkway on suspicion of huffing. According to the arrest report, the man was screaming for help inside of his apartment. The deputy heard him moaning, yelling for help and then laughing, followed by a series of five-second bursts of what the deputy thought to be spray paint.
• 12:15 a.m.: A 48-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 3100 block of Florentine Drive on suspicion of violation of pre-trial conditions and formal probation. Bail: $6,000.
• 1:33 a.m.: Daniel Curry, 55, of Carson City was arrested in the 2400 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of domestic battery. Bail: $3,137.
The following people were booked into the Storey County Jail. All suspects are innocent unless proved guilty in court:
• Jack Hinchberger III, 35, of Lockwood, was arrested on suspicion of battery domestic violence. Bail: $3,000.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.