September 28, 2012
Carson CityThe following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent unless proved guilty in court:WEDNESDAY• 3:20 p.m.: Cynthia Shelley, 31, of Dayton was arrested at 1900 block of North Carson St. on a Carson City warrant for fraudulent use of a credit or debit card without consent of the owner. Bail: $7,500.• 4:32 p.m.: Randy Stine, 32, of Carson City was arrested at the Carson City Jail on an Inyo County, Calif., fugitive-from-justice warrant. Bail: $15,000.• 4:40 p.m.: A 29-year-old Carson City man was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a Hawthorne failure-to-appear traffic warrant. Bail: $387.Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.
Trending In: Local
- Lake Tahoe water managers may have to ‘spill’ water
- Flooding in Northern Nevada in spring called a certainty
- Man’s enchantment of exotic wolf breeds often leaves animals at Tahoe overwhelmed, looking to re-home
- Update: Water receding in Dayton retention pond
- Douglas County Sheriff’s Office seeks information into battery thefts