October 12, 2012
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent unless proved guilty in court:
• 12:41 a.m.: A 36-year-old man was arrested at North Plaza and Telegraph streets on a Lake Tahoe failure-to-appear domestic battery warrant. Bail: $2,000.
• 8:30 a.m.: A 31-year-old Carson City man was arrested at the 1000 block of Airport Road on a Carson City contempt-of-court warrant. Bail: $500.
• 11:40 a.m.: A 20-year-old Carson City woman was arrested on a charge of obstructing or delaying and on a Carson City suspended-sentence-violation warrant. Bail: $3,412.
• 4 p.m.: Kristopher Lehman, 35, of Carson City was arrested at Lone Mountain and Sage streets on a charge of battery. Bail: $1,132.
The following people were booked into the Storey County Jail. All suspects are innocent unless proved guilty in court:
• Paul Sossamon, 47, of Vallejo, Calif., was arrested on an out-of-state warrant and on charges of driving on a revoked or suspended registration and having a non-resident suspended or revoked driver’s license. Bail: $15,709.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.