October 16, 2012
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• 6:38: A 53-year-old woman was arrested at 2749 S. Carson St. for trespassing. Bail: $220
• 12:44 a.m.: Eric Ridge, 27, of Carson City was arrested at Russell and E. William streets on a probation violation. No bail.
Recommended Stories For You
• 5:25 p.m.: A 35-year-old Carson City man was arrested at Russell and Long streets on a Reno failure-to-appear warrant. Bail: $297.
• 10:42 p.m.: Alan Haile, 60, of Turlock, Calif., was arrested at South Carson Street and Fairview Drive on charges of DUI, no proof of insurance and speeding. Bail: $1,971.
• 1:03 a.m.: Sandra Randall, 52, of Carson City was arrested at Goni Road and Arrowhead Drive on four Carson City warrants on three counts of burglary and one for exploitation of the elderly. Bail: $20,000.
• 2 a.m.: A 36-year-old Carson City man was arrested on the 1400 block of South Carson Street on a charge of violation of a suspended sentence. Bail: $3,000.
• 2:37 a.m.: Stephan Buckley, 48, of Carson City was arrested at Saliman Road and Little Lane on a charge of DUI. Bail: $1,132.
• 5:50 p.m.: A 43-year-old Carson City man was arrested at Fall and Lee streets on a Walker River failure-to-appear traffic warrant. Bail: $778.
• 8:28 p.m.: Jose Adrian, 41, of Carson City was arrested at the 3600 block of Stanton Drive on a charge of probation violation. No bail.
• 8:56 p.m.: Carmen Contreras, 34, of Carson City was arrested at 655 Roop St. on a charge of battery on a police officer and on a Carson City contempt-of-court warrant. Bail: $3,000.
• 11:30 p.m.: David Ax, 46, of Elk Grove, Calif., was arrested at the Carson City Jail after being transported from California on a Carson City attempted theft of $2,500 or more warrant. Bail: $25,000.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.