October 26, 2012
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• 7:05 p.m.: A 42-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 900 block of Woodside Drive on a violation of a suspended sentence warrant. Bail: $3,000.
• 8:30 p.m.: A 40-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at the Carson City Sheriff’s office on a Carson contempt-of-court warrant. Bail: $500.
• 8:32 p.m.: A 39-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at the Carson City Sheriff’s office on two Carson warrants for violation of a suspended sentence and contempt of court. Bail: $1,805.
• 10:39 p.m.: Richard Broadhead, 31, of Carson City was arrested at the Carson City jail on a charge of battery by a prisoner. Bail: $20,000.
• 11:49 p.m.: Michael Miele, 36, of Reno was arrested at Fairview Drive and Interstate 580 on charges of DUI and failure to maintain a travel lane. Bail: $1,239
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.
Trending In: Local
- Flooding in Northern Nevada in spring called a certainty
- Man’s enchantment of exotic wolf breeds often leaves animals at Tahoe overwhelmed, looking to re-home
- Snowboarder dead at Northstar
- Domestic wells could be regulated during bad drought
- American Indian Movement stops in Carson City during expedition
- Woman arrested on suspicion of possession of a dangerous drug says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Champions! Fallon Lady Wave girls basketball team claims first state championship
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn
- Ormsby House sale update, dog ordinance coming before Carson City Board of Supervisors Thursday
- CCSO advises on flooding mitigation efforts