October 30, 2012
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• 10 a.m.: A 23-year-old Carson City man was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a Carson contempt-of-court warrant. Bail: $500.
• 5 p.m.: A 30-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 3300 block of U.S. Highway 50 East on a charge of petit larceny. Bail: $347
• 6:15 p.m.: Jeffrey Litherland, 52, was arrested in the 700 block of Fleischmann Way on a Carson warrant for obtaining money under false pretenses. Bail: $20,000.
• 10:20 p.m.: A 42-year-old Reno woman and a 22-year-old Carson City man were arrested at the Carson City Jail on Carson violation-of-conditions-of-probation warrants. Bail for both was $3,000.
• 11:54 p.m.: Jordan Burkhart, 23, of Carson City was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a Washoe County failure-to-appear warrant. No bail.
• 12:26 a.m.: Alexander Breckenridge, 19, of Minden was arrested at Carson River Road and Carson Ricer Park on charges of contributing to the delinquency of a minor, possession of less than an ounce of marijuana, speeding and DUI. Bail: $2,583.
• 6:44 p.m.: A Carson City man was arrested in the 700 block of Pine Street on charges of public intoxication and on two charges of arrest of a probationer. Bail: $6,067.
• 8:44 p.m.: Norman Wasson, 28, of Fallon was arrested at Silver Sage Drive and Snyder Avenue on an Elko battery-by-a-prisoner warrant. Bail: $2,500.
• 12:01 a.m.: A 24-year-old Carson City man was arrested at Retail Drive and College Parkway on two Carson City contempt-of-court warrants. Bail: $670.
• 3:49 a.m.: Dennis James Harrison, Jr., 24, of Carson City was arrested at 20 College Parkway on a charge of battery domestic violence. Bail: $3,132.
• 9:13 a.m.: Richard Boucher, 58, of Carson City was arrested in the 1800 block of North Carson Street on a charge of battery. Bail: $1,132.
• 3:30 p.m.: A 27-year-old man was arrested at Telegraph and Nevada streets on charges of furnishing alcohol to a minor and on a parole and probation hold. No bail.
• 6:15 p.m.: A 27-year-old Carson City man was arrested at East Fifth Street and Country Village Drive on a charge of destruction of property. Bail: $615.
• 8:30 p.m.: Todd Fruth, of Minden was arrested at 5650 S. Carson St. on charges of battery with a deadly weapon, battery on a police officer and disorderly conduct. Bail: $60,237
• 9:36 p.m.: Jason Fisher, 25, of Carson City and Travis Stevenson, 28, of Sparks were arrested in the 1100 block of Parkland Avenue. Fisher was arrested charges of assault with a deadly weapon and injury to a motor vehicle with a bail of $20,347. Stevenson was arrested on a charge of battery and on a Sparks warrant for failure to appear with a bail of $1,725
• 10:50 p.m.: Desiree Avila, 29 and Michael Menke, 30, both of Carson City were arrested in the 300 block of East William Street on charges of battery with a deadly weapon and affray with a bail of $31,132. Three other Carson City men were also arrested on misdemeanor charges of affray with bail of $1,132 each.
• 11:21 p.m.: Joshua Emborsky, 23, of Carson City was arrested at the 3300 block of Imperial Way on charges of possessing a firearm while intoxicated, discharging a firearm while in city limits, false imprisonment and on a probation violation. No bail.
• 2:03 a.m.: Christian Rivera, 34, of Carson City was arrested in the 3100 block of Bunch Way on charges of DUI, hit and run property damage, destruction of private property and obstructing a peace officer. Bail: $2,818.
• 2:06 a.m.: Sandra Rodriguez-Dominguez, 26, of Carson City was arrested at U.S. Highway 50 and the U.S. Highway 395 on-ramp on charges of DUI, failure to yield and failure to obey a traffic device. Bail: $1,296.
• 9:06 a.m.: A Carson City man was arrested in the 400 block of S. Carson Street on charges of petit larceny, arrested of probationer and disorderly conduct. Bail: $3,584.
• 4:15 p.m.: Waylon Dondero, 30, of Markleeville, Calif., was arrested at Nevada and Eighth streets on charges of domestic battery, child endangerment and obstruction of or interference with a driver. Bail: $5,831.
• 10:48 p.m.: A 45-year-old Mound House man was arrested in the 2100 block of East William Street on a Carson contempt-of-court warrant and on four charges of possession of a hypodermic device. Bail: $5,048.
The following people were booked into the Storey County Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 61-year-old Carson City man was arrested for possession of less than an ounce of marijuana. Bail: $1,132.
• Lori Tachoa, 48, of Reno was arrested on a charge of DUI. Bail: $1,137.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.