November 17, 2012
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent unless proved guilty in court:
• 4:52 a.m.: A 20-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 1400 block of South Carson Street on a Douglas failure-to-appear traffic warrant. Bail: $385.
• 9:55 a.m.: John Kelly Jr., 50, of Carson City was arrested at Roop Street and Randell Drive on a charge of domestic battery. Bail: $3,135.
• 8:30 p.m.: A 23-year-old Carson City woman was arrested on Kit Sierra Loop on a charge of violation of pretrial conditions. Bail: $3,000.
The following people were booked into the Storey County Jail. All suspects are innocent unless proved guilty in court:
• Donald Worden, 41, of Mark Twain was arrested on charges of possession of a controlled substance not for sale and use or possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail: $2,852.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.
Trending In: Local
- Flooding in Northern Nevada in spring called a certainty
- Man’s enchantment of exotic wolf breeds often leaves animals at Tahoe overwhelmed, looking to re-home
- Snowboarder dead at Northstar
- Domestic wells could be regulated during bad drought
- American Indian Movement stops in Carson City during expedition
- Woman arrested on suspicion of possession of a dangerous drug says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Champions! Fallon Lady Wave girls basketball team claims first state championship
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn
- Ormsby House sale update, dog ordinance coming before Carson City Board of Supervisors Thursday
- CCSO advises on flooding mitigation efforts