November 21, 2012
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• 3:30 p.m.: A 25-year-old Gardnerville woman was arrested at Desatoya and Woodside drives on a charge of speeding and on two Reno and Douglas failure-to-appear traffic warrants. Bail: $912.
• 8:30 p.m.: A 51-year-old Berry Creek, Calif., man was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a Carson failure-to-appear warrant after being transported from the Washoe County Jail. Bail: $1,000.
The following people were booked into the Storey County Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 24-year-old Reno man was arrested on a Washoe County warrant. Bail: $425.
• Keenan Wynn Rochester III, 26, of Fernley was arrested on a Maricopa County, Ariz., warrant. Bail: $10,000.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.
Trending In: Local
- Domestic wells could be regulated during bad drought
- American Indian Movement stops in Carson City during expedition
- Snowboarder dead at Northstar
- Man’s enchantment of exotic wolf breeds often leaves animals at Tahoe overwhelmed, looking to re-home
- Flooding in Northern Nevada in spring called a certainty
- Woman arrested on suspicion of possession of a dangerous drug says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Champions! Fallon Lady Wave girls basketball team claims first state championship
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn
- Ormsby House sale update, dog ordinance coming before Carson City Board of Supervisors Thursday
- Three candidates apply for open Carson City School Board seat