December 25, 2012
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• 10:32 a.m.: Regina Ruiz, 41, was arrested at the Carson City Jail after being transported from Washoe County on a grand larceny warrant and a failure to appear warrant. No bail.
• 2:50 p.m.: A 26-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a Dayton failure-to-pay-fines warrant and a Dayton failure-to-appear warrant. Bail: $509.
• 3:31 p.m.: Donald Fisher, 45, of Silver Springs was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a Walker River domestic-battery-third-offense warrant. Bail: $10,000.
• 6:30 p.m.: A 47-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at Roop Street and College Parkway on a Carson contempt-of-court warrant and on charges of driving on a suspended or revoked license and following to closely.
• 8:29 p.m.: A 25-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 500 block of North Carson Street on charges of disorderly conduct, threats and trespassing. Bail: $1,516.
• 8:58 p.m.: James Costa, 81, of Carson City was arrested at John and Stewart streets on charges of hit and run property damage and DUI after he allegedly drove into a brick wall, knocking on of the bricks off of the building. Bail: $1,764.
• 9:43 p.m.: Timothy Webb, 37, of Carson City was arrested at Hot Springs Road and Carson Street on a charge of possession of a prescription drug without a prescription. Bail: $2,500.
• 10:05 p.m.: Dustin Wright, 22, of Carson City was arrested in the 100 block of East Telegraph Street on a charge of a parole violation. No bail.
• 12:55 a.m.: Cody Hammond, 19, of Carson City was arrested at Imperial Way and College Parkway on a Carson contempt-of-court warrant. Bail: $500.
• 1:33 a.m.: A 34-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 2300 block of Bunch Way on charges of possession of less than an ounce of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• 2:32 a.m.: A 30-year-old Carson City man was arrested at Quail Run Drive and Saliman Road on a charge of violation of a suspended sentence. Bail: $1,000.
• 4:45 a.m.: A 32-year-old Carson City man was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a Carson violation-of-a-domestic-protective-order warrant. Bail: $3,000.
• 5:27 a.m.: A 23-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 1100 block of South Roop Street on a charge of violation of probation. Bail: $3,000.
• 8:58 a.m.: A 28-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 3300 block of U.S. Highway 50 East on charges of failure to stop at a stop sign, no valid driver’s license and no proof of insurance. Bail: $1,049.
• 3:46 p.m.: Usencio Castillo-Diaz, 37, of Carson City was arrested in the 300 block of Boulder Street on charges of DUI and a Carson failure-to-appear warrant. Bail: $4,132.
• 7:01 p.m.: Stephen Roberts, 63, of Carson City was arrested on charges of domestic battery on a victim 65 or older and preventing a witness from reporting a crime. Bail: $10,632.
• 7:30 p.m.: Tyler Kleine, 21 and Nicholas Kleine, 19, both of Carson City, were arrested in the 550 block of Stewart Street. Tyler Kleine was arrested on four charges of possession of a hypodermic device, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of an ounce or less of marijuana and two counts of possession of a controlled substance. Bail: $11,392. Nicholas Kleine was arrested on a charge of destroying or concealing evidence. Bail: $2,500.
• 8:09 p.m.: Four Carson City teenagers were arrested at an apartment at 655 Roop Street. Two 16-year-old girls also were found at the apartment, allegedly drinking.
The oldest of the four, a 19-year-old, was charged with minor consuming alcohol, arrest of probationer, criminal contempt and contributing to the delinquency of a minor. His bail was set at $4,529.
An 18-year-old man was arrested on charges of minor consuming alcohol, possession of drug paraphernalia and contributing to the delinquency of a minor and his bail was set at $2,029. An 18-year-old man was charged with minor consuming alcohol, obstructing and contributing to the delinquency of a minor. Bail: $1,304. An 18-year-old was arrested on charges of minor consuming alcohol, criminal contempt and contributing to the delinquency of a minor with bail set at $1,392.
• 9:15 p.m.: A 53-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 900 block of South Carson Street on a charge of trespassing. Bail: $242.
• 11:02 p.m.: Oscar Diaz-Nunez, 36, of Carson City was arrested at Airport Road and U.S. Highway 50 East on charges of DUI second offense, driving on a license revoked for DUI and failure to maintain a travel lane. Bail: $3,856.
• 11:41 p.m.: Bradley Phelps, 50, of Silver Springs was arrested at Fifth and Roop streets on charges of DUI and driving the wrong way down a one-way street. Bail: $1,244.
• 12:54 a.m.: Timothy Jappert, 32, of Carson City was arrested in the 2400 block of Lewis Drive on a Carson domestic-battery warrant. Bail: $5,000.
• 10:34 p.m.: Mary Bohannan, 48, of Carson City and a 40-year-old Carson City man were arrested at Long and Peters streets, Bohannan was arrested on charges of possession of a dangerous drug without a prescription and possession of a schedule 3 controlled substance with a bail of $5,000. The 40-year-old was arrested on charges of ex-felon failure to register, possession of less than an ounce of marijuana, expired registration and no insurance. Bail: $1,778.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.
Trending In: Local
- Update: Water receding in Dayton retention pond
- Carson City Curry Street area business deal with flooding
- Dayton residents continue to prepare for flooding after scare
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Protesters greet Heller, Amodei at Carson City’s Gold Dust West ahead of ‘Soups On’