January 15, 2013
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• 9:20 a.m.: A 38-year-old Carson City woman was arrested in the 5000 block of Brick Road on a Reno criminal-contempt warrant. Bail: $1,550.
• 6:41 p.m.: Robert West, 32, was arrested in the 3600 block of Goni Road on charges of arrest of probationer, obstructing and giving false identification to avoid prosecution. Bail: $13,412.
• 11:15 p.m.: A 26-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 3200 block of Roop Street on a charge of drunken pedestrian. Bail: $72.
• 10:44 a.m.: Zachary Hudson, 18, of Carson City was arrested in the 1000 block of North Saliman Road on a charge of battery. Bail: $1,132.
• 10:48 a.m.: Jessica Greener, 29, of Dayton was arrested in the 1600 block of East William Street on an obtaining-a-controlled-substance-by-fraud warrant. Bail: $5,000.
• 11:15 a.m.: A 41-year-old Carson City man was arrested at the Carson City Jail on two Carson violation-of-a-suspended-sentence warrants. Bail: $2,000.
• 12:10 p.m.: Sarah Welch, 35, of Carson City was arrested in the 200 block of Allouette Way on Carson obtaining-a-dangerous-drug-by-fraud warrant. Bail: $2,500.
• 1:05 p.m.: A 35-year-old Carson City woman was arrested in the 1500 block of Pinto Court on a Carson contempt-of-court warrant. Bail: $212.
• 2 p.m.: A 23-year-old Carson City man was arrested at Fall and Robinson streets on three failure-to-appear traffic warrants. Bail: $1,997.
• 11:15 p.m.: A 45-year-old Mound House man was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a contempt-of-court warrant. Bail: $500.
• 8:35 a.m.: A 41-year-old Carson City woman was arrested in the 600 block of North Pratt Street on two Carson failure-to-appear traffic warrants. Bail: $384.
• 6:25 p.m.: A 38-year-old Carson City man was arrested and Lompa Lane and Bryan Circle on charges of ex-felon failure to register and arrest of probationer. Bail: $3,237.
• 11:55 p.m.: Dareck Gregory Pollock, 38, of Wellington and Robert Lee Hill, 37, of Ridgecrest, Calif., were arrested at Rand Avenue and William Street. Pollock was arrested on charges of possession of firearm by an ex-felon, possession of a dangerous weapon, ex-felon failure to register, speeding, disobedience to a traffic control device and unlawfully carrying a loaded rifle in a motor vehicle. His bail was set at: $23,143. Hill was arrested on charges of level one trafficking of a controlled substance, possession of a firearm by an ex-felon, possession of a controlled substance, import of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail: $63,637.
• 1:21 a.m.: A 24-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at Carson and Colorado streets on charges of driving without a valid driver’s license and expired license plates and on a Carson failure-to-appear traffic warrant. Bail: $1,173.
• 1 p.m.: Four men were arrested at the Carson City Jail after being transported from the Washoe County Jail on misdemeanor warrants. Elliott Shoshone, 22, of Carson City also was arrested, on a Carson failure-to-appear warrant and on a Carson City warrant of obtaining or using the identification of another to avoid prosecution and his bail was set at $15,500. Alberto Partida-Garcia was also arrested, on two Carson failure-to-appear warrants and placed on an immigration hold.
• 6:11 p.m.: An 18-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 500 block of Jeanell Drive on a Carson violation-of-a-suspended-sentence warrant. Bail: $1,000.
• 6:50 p.m.: David James Dean, 46, of Carson City was arrested in the 1800 block of North Carson Street on a Carson abuse-of-an-elderly-person warrant. Bail: $3,000.
• 8:04 p.m.: A 21-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 500 block of North Carson Street on a Carson contempt-of-court warrant. Bail: $500.
• 12:32 a.m.: A 41-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at Carmine Street and Dori Way on a Carson violation-of-a-suspended-sentence warrant. Bail: $3,000.
The following people were booked into the Storey County Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 26-year-old Reno man was arrested on a Storey county warrant. Bail: $1,836.
• Kenneth David Dunkle, 31, of Carson City was arrested on a Storey County warrant and held on a no-bail hold.
• A 34-year-old Dayton man was arrested on a temporary protection order violation. Bail: $2,500.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.
Trending In: Local
- Domestic wells could be regulated during bad drought
- American Indian Movement stops in Carson City during expedition
- Snowboarder dead at Northstar
- Man’s enchantment of exotic wolf breeds often leaves animals at Tahoe overwhelmed, looking to re-home
- Flooding in Northern Nevada in spring called a certainty
- Woman arrested on suspicion of possession of a dangerous drug says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Champions! Fallon Lady Wave girls basketball team claims first state championship
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn
- Ormsby House sale update, dog ordinance coming before Carson City Board of Supervisors Thursday
- Three candidates apply for open Carson City School Board seat