January 26, 2013
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• 8:20 a.m.: A 33-year-old Carson City man was arrested at Eighth and Carson streets on a failure-to-appear traffic warrant. Bail: $262.
• 10:54 p.m.: Melissa Shoemaker-Smith, 47, of Carson City was arrested in the 1200 block of Windridge Drive on two charges of domestic battery and a Carson contempt-of-court warrant. Bail: $9,274.
• 12:25 p.m.: A 34-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 1200 block of Fremont Street on a Carson failure-to-appear traffic warrant and a Carson contempt-of-court warrant. Bail: $3,909.
Recommended Stories For You
• 3:45 p.m.: A 64-year-old Las Vegas woman was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a contempt-of-court warrant after being transported from Las Vegas. Bail: $1,000.
• 5:32 p.m.: Kevin Repass, 24, of Carson City, was arrested in the 500 block of Carson Street on charges of uttering a forged or counterfeit bill and possession of drug paraphernalia. Repass allegedly tried to change a counterfeit $100 bill for four $20 bills. Bail was set at $6,132
• 11:04 p.m.: A 20-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 2700 block of North Carson Street on a Washoe County failure-to-appear traffic warrant. Bail: $1,420.
• 1:49 a.m.: A 34-year-old Carson City man was arrested at Long Street and Rand Avenue on a charge of violation of conditions. Bail: $1,000.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.