February 14, 2013
Carson CityThe following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent unless proved guilty in court:TUESDAY• 3:04 p.m.: A 22-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at the Carson City Sheriff’s Office on a contempt-of-court warrant. Bail: $500.• 6:35 p.m.: Troy Manies, 37, of Carson City was arrested in the 600 block of John Street on suspicion of domestic battery. Bail: $3,137.WEDNESDAY• 2:48 a.m.: Robin Johnson, 44, of Dayton was arrested at Travis and Silver Sage drives on suspicion of DUI and driving on a suspended registration. Bail: $1,249.Storey CountyThe following people were booked into the Storey County Jail. All suspects are innocent unless proved guilty in court:TUESDAY• A 26-year-old Washington man was arrested on suspicion of defrauding an innkeeper. Bail: $637.Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information can call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.
Trending In: Local
- Champions! Fallon Lady Wave girls basketball team claims first state championship
- Woman arrested on suspicion of possession of a dangerous drug says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Ormsby House sale update, dog ordinance coming before Carson City Board of Supervisors Thursday
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn
- American Indian Movement stops in Carson City during expedition