February 16, 2013
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• 2:36 p.m.: Jonathon Earwicker, 34, was arrested at State and William streets on a Carson failure-to-appear warrant. No bail.
• 1:13 a.m.: Aaron Klaes, 24, of Carson City and a 56-year-old Carson City man were arrested in the 1000 block of North Saliman Road. Klaes was arrested on suspicion of domestic battery and had bail set at $3,137, and the 56-year-old was arrested on suspicion of arrest of probationer and had bail set at $3,000.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900.
The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.
Trending In: Local
- Update: Water receding in Dayton retention pond
- Carson City Curry Street area business deal with flooding
- Dayton residents continue to prepare for flooding after scare
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Protesters greet Heller, Amodei at Carson City’s Gold Dust West ahead of ‘Soups On’