February 21, 2013
Carson CityThe following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent unless proved guilty in court:TUESDAY• 8:02 a.m.: Ivan Avina, 26, of Carson City was arrested in the 1000 block of Latigo Drive on suspicion of domestic battery strangulation and on two Reno warrants. Bail: $24,000.WEDNESDAY• 4:30 a.m.: A 50-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 200 block of West Caroline Way on suspicion of disturbing the peace. Bail: $192.Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.
Trending In: Local
- Update: Water receding in Dayton retention pond
- Carson City Curry Street area business deal with flooding
- Dayton residents continue to prepare for flooding after scare
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Protesters greet Heller, Amodei at Carson City’s Gold Dust West ahead of ‘Soups On’