February 23, 2013
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• 1:55 p.m.: A 39-year-old Madera, Calif., man was arrested in the 2000 block of Utah Street on a Sparks failure-to-appear warrant. Bail: $437.
• 4:54 p.m.: Joshua Allen, 35, of Carson City was arrested in the 2100 block of California Street on suspicion of child endangerment, possession of a dangerous drug without a prescription and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail: $6,132.
• 10:07 p.m.: Joseph Allec, 43, of Carson City was arrested in the 4100 block of Conte Drive on suspicion of domestic battery, obstructing and child neglect or endangerment. Bail: $5,749.
• Michael Lavelle, 21, of Carson City was arrested in the 1600 block of Medical Parkway on suspicion of domestic battery and probation violation. Bail: $6,137.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900.
The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.
Trending In: Local
- Domestic wells could be regulated during bad drought
- American Indian Movement stops in Carson City during expedition
- Snowboarder dead at Northstar
- Flooding in Northern Nevada in spring called a certainty
- Woman arrested on suspicion of possession of a dangerous drug says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Champions! Fallon Lady Wave girls basketball team claims first state championship
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn
- Ormsby House sale update, dog ordinance coming before Carson City Board of Supervisors Thursday
- Three candidates apply for open Carson City School Board seat