March 9, 2013
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent unless proved guilty in court:
• 10:55 a.m.: Matthew Hanson, 23, of Carson City was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a Carson statutory-sexual-seduction warrant. Bail: $10,000.
• 11:35 a.m.: A 20-year-old transient man was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a Carson violation-of-conditions warrant. Bail: $3,000.
Recommended Stories For You
• 12:13 a.m.: Jamie Helton, 27, of Carson City was arrested in the 100 block of South Harbin Street on suspicion of battery domestic violence. Bail: $3,137.
• 8:37 a.m.: Salvador Castellanos Jr. was arrested in the 400 block of Winnie Lane on suspicion of hit and run and DUI drugs after he allegedly took six Ambien pills the night before. Bail: $1,774.
• 1:20 p.m.: A 26-year-old California man was arrested in the 3700 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of petit larceny. Bail: $342.
• 5:20 p.m.: A 49-year-old woman Carson City was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a Carson violation-of-a-suspended-sentence warrant. Bail: $3,000.
• 5:49 p.m.: A 42-year-old Carson City man was arrested at Spear and Carson streets on suspicion of obstructing or resisting a peace officer, bicycle equipment required, pedestrian failure to use right half of cross walk and possession of a hypodermic device and on a Carson violation-of-a-suspended-sentence warrant after allegedly attempting to flee from deputies on a bicycle. Bail: $3,546.
• 7:25 p.m.: Tara Clements, 24, of Carson City was arrested in the 2500 block of Scotch Pine Drive on suspicion of battery domestic violence. Bail: $3,137.
• 7:36 p.m.: Celena Penfold, 18, of Carson City was arrested in the 200 block of Allouett Way on suspicion of battery domestic violence. Bail: $3,137.
• 8:40 p.m.: Darren Garfield, 37, of Carson City was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a parole and probation violation and on a Sparks warrant. Bail: $797.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900.
The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.