March 12, 2013
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent unless proved guilty in court:
• 4:20 a.m.: A 32-year-old Somerset, Calif., man was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a Carson violation-of-a-suspended-sentence warrant. Bail: $1,000.
• 10:02 p.m.: A 24-year-old Washoe Valley man was arrested at Carson and Telegraph streets on a Reno warrant. Bail: $345.
• 11:24 p.m.: Heather Reid, 36, of Modesto, Calif., Randy Vanbuskirk, 34, a transient, and Pamela Woodger, 29, also a transient, were arrested in the 1800 block of North Carson Street. All three were arrested after a traffic stop initiated by a member of the Special Enforcement Team for speeding. Reid was arrested on suspicion of possession of a schedule 3 controlled substance and possession of a prescription drug without a prescription with bail set at $5,000. Vanbuskirk was arrested on suspicion of providing false identification to avoid prosecution and on a Carson violation-of-a-suspended-sentence warrant with bail set at $13,000. Woodger was arrested on suspicion of providing a false identification to avoid prosecution and three Carson warrants with no bail.
• 12:51 a.m.: Charles Howle, 56, of Carson City was arrested in the 500 block of Horizon Drive on suspicion of DUI first offense, failure to maintain a travel lane and disobedience to a traffic-control device. Bail: $1,311.
• 4:14 a.m.: A 37-year-old Carson City man was arrested at South Carson and Rhodes streets on suspicion of violation of bail conditions, driving on a license revoked for DUI, driving on a suspended registration and failure to obey a traffic-control device. Bail: $4,336
• 12:56 a.m.: Byron Kreck, 22, of Carson City was arrested at North Stewart and East Washington streets on suspicion of DUI second offense, speeding, driving on a license revoked for DUI, no proof of insurance and violation of a suspended sentence and on three Reno failure-to-appear traffic warrants. Bail: $9,112.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.