April 25, 2013
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent unless proved guilty in court:
• 2:51 p.m.: A 19-year-old Carson City man was arrested at Mesquite Place and Robinson Street on suspicion of driving without a valid license, a stop sign violation and on three Carson failure-to-appear warrants. Bail: $1,284.
• 3:21 a.m.: Melanie Huddleston, 28, transient, was arrested in the 3800 block of U.S. Highway 50 East on a probation-violation warrant and a Lyon County unlawful-taking-of-a-vehicle warrant. No bail.
• 3:38 a.m.: A 46-year-old Carson City woman was arrested in the 3800 block of U.S. Highway 50 East on a Douglas County failure-to-appear traffic warrant. Bail: $1,122.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.
Trending In: Local
- Childcare permit denied by Carson City Planning Commission
- Carson High student seeks donations for medical costs
- WNC graduates over 500 students, breaking Jump Start program record (photo gallery)
- Carson City health inspections for May 19
- Bear attacks Colorado doughnut delivery car; officer confirms smell of doughnuts