April 30, 2013
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• 8:32 p.m.: Paul Angel, 18, of Dayton was arrested at Humboldt Lane and Camille Drive on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance and on a violation-of-a-suspended-sentence warrant. Bail: $3,500. A 23-year-old Carson City man was also arrested on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia. The Special Enforcement Team made a traffic stop on the vehicle after it failed to use a turn signal and had no front license plate.
• 10:36 p.m.: Victoria Devore, 60, of Milbrae, Calif., was arrested at Ash Canyon Road and North Ormsby Boulevard on suspicion of DUI and failure to maintain a travel lane. Bail: $1,219.
Recommended Stories For You
• 12:27 a.m.: Nathaniel Bailey, 21, of Carson City was arrested at Plaza and Telegraph streets on suspicion of domestic battery. Bail: $3,137.
• 12:38 a.m.: A 25-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 300 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of violating the conditions of a suspended sentence. Bail: $3,000.
• 12:40 a.m.: A 22-year-old Yreka, Calif., man was arrested at Proctor and Carson streets on suspicion of disorderly conduct and resisting without violence. Bail: $594.
• 7:10 a.m.: A 25-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 3800 block of U.S. Highway 50 East on suspicion of petit larceny. Bail: $117.
• 2:44 p.m.: A 43-year-old Las Vegas man was arrested at Stewart and Lee streets on suspicion of obstructing, provoking assault and on a failure-to-appear traffic warrant. Bail: $1,356.
• 7:14 p.m.: Donald Tyler, 50, of Ridgecrest, Calif., was arrested in the 500 block of North Carson Street on a felony Laughlin warrant. Bail: $5,000.
• 9 p.m.: Heather Williams, 28, of Carson City was arrested in the 1000 block of South Saliman Road on suspicion of possession of methamphetamine and a probation violation. No bail.
• 10:22 p.m.: A 24-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at East Second Street and South Harbin Avenue on suspicion of a probation violation and on a Carson failure-to-appear warrant. No bail. A 30-year-old Carson City man was also arrested, on suspicion of possession of a hypodermic device, possession of drug paraphernalia, expired registration, no proof of insurance and no valid driver's license with bail set at $3,270.
• 10:51 p.m.: Robert Slater, 31, of Carson City was arrested in the 3100 block of Hickory Drive on suspicion of battery domestic violence and resisting a public officer after he allegedly beat his brother's head against the ground and a truck during a fight that escalated. Bail: $3,489.
• 1:19 a.m.: A 21-year-old Markleville, Calif., man was arrested in the 900 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of violation of a suspended sentence. Bail: $3,000.
• 9:08 a.m.: A 24-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 1700 block of Russell Way on suspicion of violation of a suspended sentence and violation of probation. Bail: $4,000.
• 6:30 p.m.: A 31-year-old Carson City woman was arrested in the 2300 block of Woodcrest Lane on a failure-to-appear traffic warrant. Bail: $212.
• 7:07 p.m.: A 20-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 1700 block of Brown Street on a Carson alternative-sentencing warrant. Bail: $3,000.
The following people were booked into the Storey County Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 26-year-old Reno woman was arrested on suspicion of petit larceny. Bail: $637.
• Lee Anderson Jr., 57, of Reno was arrested on suspicion of failure to stop at a stop sign and DUI. Bail: $1,249.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- 150 acre fire burning in Voltaire Canyon: Evacuations ordered; roads closed
- Shine, Madsens inducted into Carson High School Football Hall of Fame
- Car crashes into building at Fourth and Curry streets
- 2015 story: Sex offender sent to prison for child pornogrpahy
- Identities released in Carson City officer involved shooting